10th January 2019, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Vidyodaya Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Architecture Engineering from Vidyodaya Institute of Engineering and Technology. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

14th January 2019, 01:48 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Vidyodaya Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Vidyodaya Institute of Engineering and Technology are as follows:-

Candidate must have completed their 10th or 12th from a recognized board/university.

Candidate must be from Science stream (PCM) in 12th or have Science in 10th board.

Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in their 10th or 12th board.

There is no any age limit required.
15th January 2019, 11:57 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Vidyodaya Institute of Engineering and Technology?

** Diploma in Architecture Engineering (DAE) is a Diploma level Architecture Engineering course.

** The candidate should have passed 12th class or 10th with Science and Mathematics. from a recognized board.

** The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination score in Vidyodaya Institute of Engineering and Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?