22nd February 2021, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering at the Aries Polytechnic College Palakkad

Hello Sir, I am interested in studying Diploma in Automobile Engineering at the Aries Polytechnic College Palakkad. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this course in this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

24th February 2021, 02:58 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering at the Aries Polytechnic College Palakkad

Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering at the Aries Polytechnic College Palakkad is;

You must have completed 10th with minimum aggregate of 50%.

You will get admission on merit basis of 10th score.
25th February 2021, 11:35 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering at the Aries Polytechnic College Palakkad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am interested in studying Diploma in Automobile Engineering at the Aries Polytechnic College Palakkad. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this course in this institute. Kindly tell me asap.
Those candidates who have completed 10th standard or 12th standard or ITI or Vocational course are eligible for Diploma in Automobile Engineering.

You must have qualify diploma entrance exam.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?