17th August 2019, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in New Horizons Institute of Technology Durgapur?

Hello, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria to study in New Horizons Institute of Technology Durgapur for Diploma in Automobile Engineering course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to join this institute for this course.

21st August 2019, 10:39 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in New Horizons Institute of Technology Durgapur?

Diploma in Automobile Engineering is a Diploma level Automobile Engineering course. The required eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in New Horizons Institute of Technology Durgapur is the candidate should have passed 10th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 10th class to get admission in Diploma in Automobile Engineering is 50%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of written examination score which is conducted by the New Horizons Institute of Technology Durgapur.
24th August 2019, 01:23 PM
sharmasheetal

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in New Horizons Institute of Technology Durgapur?

The minimum eligibility to study to study in Automobile Engineering in New Horizons Institute of Technology Durgapur is that you should have passed 10th or 12th class from the recognized board.
The minimum marks for this 50%.
The admission is done on the basis of entrance exam conducted by this university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?