29th January 2019, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Biomedical Engineering for 10th student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard. After completing my 10th, I want to study Diploma course in Biomedical Engineering. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria fr me to study this Diploma course. Kindly tell me immediately.

9th February 2019, 12:42 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Biomedical Engineering for 10th student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard. After completing my 10th, I want to study Diploma course in Biomedical Engineering. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria fr me to study this Diploma course. Kindly tell me immediately.

Candidates who have passed 10th standard or equivalent with Mathematics and Science subjects from a recognized board or university are eligible to study the Diploma in Biomedical Engineering. They have to appear and qualify the diploma entrance examination for the admission to study Diploma in Biomedical Engineering. Diploma in Biomedical Engineering course is of three years duration and it is available in many polytechnic colleges across India. Candidates after completion of the course can study BE/ BTech (Biomedical Engineering) course.
9th February 2019, 03:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Biomedical Engineering for 10th student?

Diploma in Biomedical Engineering is 3 years duration of course, comprises of 6 semesters. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or equivalent examination with Mathematics and Science as main subjects of study from a recognized board are eligible to study Diploma in Biomedical Engineering course. This course can also be pursued after completing 10+2 with Science stream from a recognized board. There is no entrance examination required for this program. Candidates are selected on the basis of Merit secured in the qualifying examination.

Last edited by ppsahu; 10th February 2019 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?