21st July 2019, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Biomedical Engineering in AV Parekh Technical Institute?

Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Biomedical Engineering course in AV Parekh Technical Institute? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this institute.

23rd July 2019, 08:11 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Biomedical Engineering in AV Parekh Technical Institute?

The eligibility to study a Diploma in Biomedical Engineering at AV Parekh Technical Institute is given below.

==> Candidate must have done 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.

==> All SC/ST candidates will get a relaxation of 5% in the minimum aggregate.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.avpt.cteguj.in
23rd July 2019, 08:33 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Biomedical Engineering in AV Parekh Technical Institute?

Minimum eligibility required to study Diploma in Biomedical Engineering in AV Parekh Technical Institute is you should have passed High School Examination (10th) or its equivalent from a recognized board/institute.
Diploma in Biomedical Engineering is full time on campus 3 years duration course.

You can find details on;
http://www.avpt.cteguj.in/programs/detail/132
23rd July 2019, 11:06 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Diploma in Biomedical Engineering is a Diploma level Biomedical Engineering course. The required eligibility to study Diploma in Biomedical Engineering in AV Parekh Technical Institute is the candidate should have passed 10th class with Mathematics and Science subjects from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 10th class to get admission in Diploma in Biomedical Engineering is 50%. The course duration of Diploma in Biomedical Engineering is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?