18th August 2018, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Biomedical Engineering in State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad?

I am interested to do Diploma in Biomedical Engineering from State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this university. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

15th July 2019, 06:10 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Biomedical Engineering in State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad?

Diploma in Biomedical Engineering is a Diploma level Biomedical Engineering course. The required eligibility to study Diploma in Biomedical Engineering in State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad is the candidate should have passed 10th class with Mathematics and Science subjects from a recognized board. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination which is conducted by the institute. The duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?