26th February 2019, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in All India Institute of Aeronautics, Surat?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management from All India Institute of Aeronautics, Surat. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

13th March 2019, 03:40 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in All India Institute of Aeronautics, Surat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management from All India Institute of Aeronautics, Surat. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

Those students who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination in any stream from a recognized board are eligible to study the Cabin Crew Training in the All India Institute of Aeronautics, Surat. Applicants should be in the age group of 18 years to 26 years, for studying the Cabin Crew Training course at the All India Institute of Aeronautics, Surat. Duration of the Cabin Crew Training course is 6 months at the All India Institute of Aeronautics, Surat. Interested students can contact the institute for exact details.
15th March 2019, 12:45 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in All India Institute of Aeronautics, Surat?

The technical diploma can be done just after the 10th standard.

There is no entrance exam for that

The minimum age required for the diploma is 15 years at the time of the admission.

You will have to attend counsling and may be allotted a seat in the college of your wish.
15th March 2019, 12:59 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

** Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management is a diploma type course and the duration of Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management is 6 months.

** In order to study Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in All India Institute of Aeronautics, Surat the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

** The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of Entrance examination score in All India Institute of Aeronautics, Surat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?