10th September 2019, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Catering and Hotel Management in Jenneys Academy of Tourism and Hotel Management?

I want to do Diploma in Catering and Hotel Management from Jenneys Academy of Tourism and Hotel Management. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Waiting for your response.

14th September 2019, 06:41 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Catering and Hotel Management in Jenneys Academy of Tourism and Hotel Management?

The eligibility required to apply for Diploma in Catering and Hotel Management in Jenneys Academy of Tourism and Hotel Management is 10+2 passed in arts, Commerce and Science with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognized university.

The admission to Diploma in Catering and Hotel Management in Jenneys Academy of Tourism and Hotel Management is in the basis of your marks in 10+2.

You can visit the website http://www.jenneysacademy.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?