13th December 2018, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Nirmala Institute of Technology, Thrissur?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering from Nirmala Institute of Technology, Thrissur. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

26th December 2018, 02:44 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Nirmala Institute of Technology, Thrissur?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Nirmala Institute of Technology, Thrissur are as follows:-

Candidate must have passed their 10th/12th from a recognized university.
Candidate must have scored at least 45% aggregate in 10th/12th.
There is no any particular age limit.
You can get admission after clearing entrance examination as well as through direct admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?