21st September 2019, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in SG Reddy Polytechnic College Bangalore?

Hello, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria to study in SG Reddy Polytechnic College Bangalore for Diploma in Civil Engineering course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to join this institute for this course.

24th September 2019, 04:29 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in SG Reddy Polytechnic College Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria to study in SG Reddy Polytechnic College Bangalore for Diploma in Civil Engineering course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to join this institute for this course.

Eligibility to study the Diploma in Civil Engineering in the S.G Reddy Polytechnic, Bangalore is given below:

Students who have passed SSLC (10th) examination with at last 35% marks in Mathematics and Science from a recognized board (CBSE / ICSE / State)

Students should have completed at least 16 years of age at the time of joining the college

Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
24th September 2019, 08:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in SG Reddy Polytechnic College Bangalore?

You need to have minimum class 10th qualification from a recognised board of education with maths and science subjects. Admission will be on merit through entrance exam which is conducted on state level by the state technical education directorate.

You can get admission at your choice of college and course if you have an excellent rank in the entrance exam. Seats are allotted through counselling based on your rank.
25th September 2019, 12:49 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
=> The candidates who have qualified in 10th board examination with not less than 35% marks from a recognized Institution or Board are eligible to apply. The candidate must study Mathematics and Science subject at 10th board examination.

=> The candidate must attain the age of 16 years at the time of admission.

=> The marks obtained in the 10th board examination are considered as the base criteria during the selection process.

Official website -> Click Here
26th September 2019, 12:22 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
The basic eligibility requirement for the diploma in electrical engineering at SG Reddy Polytechnic College Bangalore is that the candidate must pass 12th standard in science stream with Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry from a recognized board. An entrance exam is held for admission in the diploma course in Civil Engineering at SG Reddy Polytechnic College Bangalore.

Contact Details:
Address: 430 SGR polytechnic, 111/1 SGR College Road, Munnekollala, Marathahalli, Bengaluru.,
SGR Dental College Rd, Marathahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037
Phone: 078294 55166
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?