12th March 2019, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Commercial Practice in BSF Institute of Technology?

Hello, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria to study in BSF Institute of Technology for Diploma in Commercial Practice course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to join this institute for this course.

16th March 2019, 11:57 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Commercial Practice in BSF Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria to study in BSF Institute of Technology for Diploma in Commercial Practice course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to join this institute for this course.

>> Candidates should be wards of serving / retired / deceased BSF personnel / BSF Private Fund Employees, civilian staff, civilians and dependent blood relatives are also eligible for the Diploma in Commercial Practice course at the BSF Institute of Technology.

>> Candidates should have passed Class X or 10+2 pattern or equivalent examination with at least 40% marks in English and overall minimum aggregate of 45% in one sitting. Those candidates who belong to SC/ST should get at least 40% marks in English and an overall minimum aggregate of 40% are eligible to study the Diploma in Commercial Practice course at the BSF Institute of Technology.

>> Candidates’ upper age limit is 21 years (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates) for the admission to study Diploma in Commercial Practice course at the BSF Institute of Technology.

The BSF Institute of Technology website link is given Click Here
17th March 2019, 07:38 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Commercial Practice in BSF Institute of Technology?

Eligibility to study diploma in commercial practice in BSF Institute of Technology:-

Eligibility criteria:-
The candidate should have passed 10th/ SSLC( secondary school leaving certificate )examination form a recognised board .

Duration:-
The duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?