13th June 2019, 04:07 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Programming in NICE-Jaipur?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Computer Programming from NICE-Jaipur. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

14th June 2019, 10:49 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Programming in NICE-Jaipur?

The minimum eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Programming in NICE-Jaipur is that the candidate should have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized board.

Duration of Diploma in Computer Programming is one year duration of course.

Candidates can visit the official website for details;
http://niceedu.in/
15th June 2019, 03:35 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Programming in NICE-Jaipur?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Programming in NICE, Jaipur are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed senior secondary education (10th) with at least 45% aggregate from a recognised board.
Candidates who are appearing for class 10th final examination can also apply for this program.
15th June 2019, 06:25 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Programming in NICE-Jaipur are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their 10th/12th or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate.
Candidate must have to clear entrance examination to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?