19th September 2019, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Programming in Usha Deep Academy of Insurace and Finance Lucknow?

Hello everyone, I want to join Usha Deep Academy of Insurace and Finance Lucknow for studying Diploma in Computer Programming course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course in this institute.

30th November 2019, 05:23 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Programming in Usha Deep Academy of Insurace and Finance Lucknow?

Diploma in Computer Programming is a diploma types course and the duration of Diploma in Computer Programming is 1 year. The required eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Programming in Usha Deep Academy of Insurance and Finance Lucknow is that the candidate should have passed the 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Diploma in Computer Programming is 50%. For the application process, you should visit the official website of the Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?