5th November 2019, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in Bharti College of Polytechnic Durg?

Hello, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria to study in Bharti College of Polytechnic Durg for Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to join this college for this course.

14th November 2019, 06:01 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in Bharti College of Polytechnic Durg?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in Bharti College of Polytechnic Durg is that the candidate should have passed 10th with an aggregate of 50% marks. This is a 3 years diploma level course.

You may visit the website www.collegeduniya.com for more information.
15th November 2019, 01:06 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in Bharti College of Polytechnic Durg?

--> The basic qualifications required to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering degree course from Bharti College of Polytechnic, Durg are as below:-

* Your must have completed your Class 12th with PCM group with at least 45% marks in aggregate from a recognised board of education.

* You must have qualified CGPPT (Chhattisgarh Pre-Polytechnic Test) .

* Your age must not lie under 17 years.

For more details regarding Bharti College of Polytechnic, Durg admissions, you can refer to the link http://bhartipolytechnic.org/index.aspx.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?