5th October 2019, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering at the Jharkhand Rai University?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering at the Jharkhand Rai University. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this course in this university. Kindly tell me asap.

15th October 2019, 12:40 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering at the Jharkhand Rai University?

The required eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering at the Jharkhand Rai University is given below.

ELIGIBILITY CRIETRIA

** For the admission of Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering is that the candidate should have passed 10th class from a recognized board.

** The minimum percentage required in the 10th class to get admission in Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering course is 50%.

** The course duration of Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering at the Jharkhand Rai University is three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?