25th August 2018, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Cyber Laws and Information Technology in Symbiosis International Deemed University?

Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Cyber Laws and Information Technology in Symbiosis International Deemed University? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to fo this course in this college. Thank you!

15th July 2019, 12:24 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Cyber Laws and Information Technology in Symbiosis International Deemed University?

=> Diploma in Cyber Laws and Information Technology is a Diploma type course and the duration of Diploma in Cyber Laws and Information Technology is 1 year.

=> The required eligibility to study Diploma in Cyber Laws and Information Technology in Symbiosis International Deemed University is the candidate should have passed 12th class
with at least 50% from a recognized board.

=> The admission of the candidate in Diploma in Cyber Laws and Information Technology course will be done on the basis of written test which is conducted by the Symbiosis International Deemed University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?