6th October 2019, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Exalt College of Polytechnic Patna?

Hi friends, can you help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Exalt College of Polytechnic Patna? I am interested to do this Diploma course at this college. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

10th October 2019, 11:47 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Exalt College of Polytechnic Patna?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Exalt College of Polytechnic Patna is Candidate must have passed 10th class or equivalent examination from recognized Board with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects and has obtained at least 35% marks are eligible for admission in Diploma in Engineering programme.
10th October 2019, 05:19 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Exalt College of Polytechnic Patna?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, can you help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Exalt College of Polytechnic Patna? I am interested to do this Diploma course at this college. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

Eligibility to study the Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in the Exalt College of Polytechnic is a pass in 10th or equivalent examination with Mathematics, English and Science subjects with at least 35% marks from a recognized board. Diploma in Electrical Engineering course is of 3 years duration. Candidates have to contact the polytechnic college for the admission to study the Diploma in Electrical Engineering course. Exalt College of Polytechnic website link is given Click Here
10th October 2019, 08:57 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Exalt College of Polytechnic Patna is 10th passed from a recognized board with minimum 50% marks with Science and Mathematics as a main subject.

You can check the website http://exaltedu.com for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?