21st September 2018, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Medi-Caps University?

I am interested to do Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Medi-Caps University. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this college. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

23rd September 2018, 04:26 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Medi-Caps University?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Medi-Caps University are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their 10th board examination from a recognized board.
Candidate can pursue Diploma after completing 12th/ graduation also.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in 10th/ 12th to get admission.
23rd September 2018, 10:26 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Medi-Caps University?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Medi-Caps University is given below.

You must have passed 10th class from a recognized board to be eligible.

You must have cleared PPT entrance exam to be eligible.

You can find more details on the website link i.e. http://www.medicaps.ac.in/page.php?pageid=129&mid=161
24th September 2018, 06:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to have class 10th qualification from a recognized board of education to become eligible for diploma in electrical engineering. Admission will be on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the university.

Just make sure you are well prepared for the entrance exam. Seats are allotted through counselling, based on your rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?