4th May 2019, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering in ESC Government Polytechnic, Kurnool?

Hello everyone, I want to do Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering from ESC Government Polytechnic, Kurnool. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

8th May 2019, 12:06 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering in ESC Government Polytechnic, Kurnool?

Please find the Eligibility to study Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering at ESC Government Polytechnic in Kurnool below :-

Eligibility :-
-----------
1) You must have completed 10 + 2 or High School Examination or its
equivalent from an approved Board.

2) You have to appear in POLYCET entrance exam and must have to clear the
exam to get admission for studying Diploma in Electronics & Communication
Engineering at ESC Government Polytechnic in Kurnool.
8th May 2019, 12:35 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering in ESC Government Polytechnic, Kurnool?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering from ESC Government Polytechnic, Kurnool. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Eligibility to study the Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering in the ESC Government Polytechnic is a pass in Class 10th or High School Examination or its equivalent from a recognized board. Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering duration is three years (six semesters) full time in the ESC Government Polytechnic. Diploma in Electronics & Communication course at the ESC Government Polytechnic is approved by AICTE. The ESC Government Polytechnic website link is given Click Here
9th May 2019, 12:25 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering in ESC Government Polytechnic, Kurnool;

Minimum educational qualification required to pursue Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering in ESC Government Polytechnic, Kurnool is pass in 10th or its equivalent examination from any recognized board. Candidates have to qualify the AP-POLYCET for admission in Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering in ESC Government Polytechnic, Kurnool.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?