23rd August 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering in Calcutta Institute of Technology Howrah?

I am interested to do Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering from Calcutta Institute of Technology Howrah. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute.

26th August 2019, 05:16 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering in Calcutta Institute of Technology Howrah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to do Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering from Calcutta Institute of Technology Howrah. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute.

Eligibility to study the Diploma in Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering at the Calcutta Institute of Technology is a pass in 10th or equivalent examination with at least 35% marks with Mathematics and Science subjects from a recognized board. Eligible students have to appear and qualify the JEXPO entrance examination conducted by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education. Calcutta Institute of Technology website link is given Click Here
27th August 2019, 09:39 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering in Calcutta Institute of Technology Howrah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To be eligible to study Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering in Calcutta Institute of Technology Howrah, you need to complete 10th or equivalent examination with Mathematics and Science subjects from a recognized Board/Institution.

Those satisfy the education qualification must require to qualify in the JEXPO entrance examination conducted by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education. For more Information -> Click Here !!
31st August 2019, 06:52 PM
sharmasheetal

The eligibility to study the diploma in electronics & Tele communication engineering at the Calcutta Institute of technology is that
Students must be completed 10th class with math and science subjects from the recognized board of education .
Qualify the JEXPO entrance exam that conducted by West Bengal state of council of Technical Education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?