10th October 2019, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Elementary Teacher Training in Maharishi University of Management and Technology Raipur?

Dear friends, I am interested to study Diploma in Elementary Teacher Training in Maharishi University of Management and Technology Raipur. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this university. Please let me know immediately.

15th October 2019, 03:58 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Elementary Teacher Training in Maharishi University of Management and Technology Raipur?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Elementary Teacher Training in Maharishi University of Management and Technology Raipur are as follows:-
Candidates must have passed 12th in any stream from a recognized board.
Candidates who have studied International Diploma and will be completing 12th with clear results declared are also eligible to apply.
Candidates who have appeared for their 12th board exams and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
15th October 2019, 04:57 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Elementary Teacher Training in Maharishi University of Management and Technology Raipur?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Elementary Teacher Training in Maharishi University of Management and Technology Raipur is:

> Students should have passed 12th Class or Intermediate in any subject stream from a Recognized Board. Who has studied International Diploma and will be completing 12th class with clear results declared is eligible to apply.

> Students who have appeared for their 12th class or Intermediate final exams and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?