14th January 2019, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Entrepreneurship and Management in Durgadevi Saraf Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Entrepreneurship and Management from Durgadevi Saraf Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

18th January 2019, 03:41 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Entrepreneurship and Management in Durgadevi Saraf Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Entrepreneurship and Management in Durgadevi Saraf Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their 10th /12th from a recognized university.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate.
No any particular age limit required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?