25th September 2019, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering in Freesia International Technical Training Institute Chennai?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering from Freesia International Technical Training Institute Chennai. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

30th September 2019, 02:57 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering in Freesia International Technical Training Institute Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering from Freesia International Technical Training Institute Chennai. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.
Applicant must complete 10th or 12th any stream stream of Arts/Commerce/Science with a minimum aggregate from a recognized board.The admission process for this college starts every year in the month of June and School starts in July. For more Information regarding admission process please visit the official website ->
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?