16th August 2018, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Handloom & Textile Technology in Indian Institute of Handloom Technology, Guwahati?

Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Handloom & Textile Technology in Indian Institute of Handloom Technology, Guwahati? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to fo this course in this college. Thank you!

30th June 2019, 07:32 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Handloom & Textile Technology in Indian Institute of Handloom Technology, Guwahati?

Diploma in Handloom & Textile Technology is a Diploma type course and the duration of Diploma in Handloom & Textile Technology course is three years. The required eligibility to study Diploma in Handloom & Textile Technology in Indian Institute of Handloom Technology, Guwahati is the candidate should have passed 10th class with at least 50 to 60% from a recognized board. Also, you have to appear in the written examination test to study Diploma in Handloom & Textile Technology in Indian Institute of Handloom Technology, Guwahati.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?