5th August 2019, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Hotel Management in Swosti Institute of Management and Social Studies?

Dear friends, I am interested to study Diploma in Hotel Management in Swosti Institute of Management and Social Studies. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please let me know immediately.

9th August 2019, 04:44 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Hotel Management in Swosti Institute of Management and Social Studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to study Diploma in Hotel Management in Swosti Institute of Management and Social Studies. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please let me know immediately.

Eligibility to study the Diploma in Hotel Management (DHM) in Swosti Institute of Management and Social Studies is a pass in Class X or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board. Duration of the Diploma in Hotel Management is 2 years, including 6 months internship at Swosti Institute of Management and Social Studies. Diploma in Hotel Management course covers various theory and practical subjects related to the hospitality industry. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
9th August 2019, 07:17 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Hotel Management in Swosti Institute of Management and Social Studies?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Hotel Management in Swosti Institute of Management and Social Studies are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed Higher Secondary Examination or its equivalent from a recognized School board.
Candidate must have passed Higher Secondary Examination with any stream.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in 10+2.
Age limit - No age limit required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?