13th November 2020, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Industrial Electronics Engineering in Secunderabad Government Institute of Electronics?

Hello, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria to study in Secunderabad Government Institute of Electronics for Diploma in Industrial Electronics Engineering course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to join this college for this course.

14th November 2020, 10:51 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Industrial Electronics Engineering in Secunderabad Government Institute of Electronics?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Industrial Electronics Engineering in Secunderabad Government Institute of Electronics can be seen below.

You must have completed 10th with minimum aggregate of 60% from recognized board.

Admission can be done through TS POLYCET entrance exam.
15th November 2020, 12:48 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Industrial Electronics Engineering in Secunderabad Government Institute of Electronics?

°°° In order to study Diploma in Industrial Electronics Engineering in Secunderabad Government Institute of Electronics, the applicant should have done 12th from a recognised board.

°°° Admission will be done on the basis of written test that is polytechnic entrance test conducted by the State Technical Board of Education.

°°° For more information you can visit this website-
http://secunderabadgioepoly.nic.in/
15th November 2020, 01:30 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Diploma in Industrial Electronics Engineering in Secunderabad Government Institute of Electronics:-

The minimum qualification required for admission into the programmes is SSC from a recognised board.

Candidates need to take POLYCET ( Polytechnic Common Entrance Test ) conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training ( SBTET).
6th September 2022, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I join diploma without polytechnic with the help of 10th marks sheet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?