25th August 2019, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Industrial Fermentation and Alcohol Technology in National Sugar Institute?

Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Industrial Fermentation and Alcohol Technology in National Sugar Institute? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to do this course in this institute. Thank you!

31st August 2019, 05:25 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Industrial Fermentation and Alcohol Technology in National Sugar Institute?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Industrial Fermentation and Alcohol Technology in National Sugar Institute are as mentioned below:-

Candidate must have completed their Bachelor's degree in Chemistry/ Bio-science/ Industrial Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Chemical Engineering/ Agricultural Engineering from a recognised University.

Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in Bachelor's degree.

There is no age restriction to study this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?