20th February 2021, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Instrumentation & Process Control in Baba Kheta Nath Government Polytechnic

Dear friends, I am interested in studying Diploma in Instrumentation & Process Control in Baba Kheta Nath Government Polytechnic. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please let me know immediately.

20th February 2021, 11:46 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Instrumentation & Process Control in Baba Kheta Nath Government Polytechnic

Eligibility to study Diploma in Instrumentation & Process Control in Baba Kheta Nath Government Polytechnic is;

You must have completed 10th with minimum 60% score to get admission.

You will get admission through state polytechnic entrance exam.
21st February 2021, 10:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Instrumentation & Process Control in Baba Kheta Nath Government Polytechnic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested in studying Diploma in Instrumentation & Process Control in Baba Kheta Nath Government Polytechnic. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please let me know immediately.
Those candidates who have completed 10th standard from a recognized board are eligible for Diploma in Instrumentation & Process Control.

Your age should be above 16 years.

You must have qualify in diploma CET entrance exam to get admission in Diploma course in Baba Kheta Nath Government Polytechnic.
22nd February 2021, 07:20 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility required to study Diploma in Instrumentation & Process Control in Baba Kheta Nath Government Polytechnic is that you must passed have passed 10th standard with minimum 35%(33% for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes category) or equivalent in science stream from a recognized board of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?