23rd November 2018, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Jewellery Design and Technology in INSD-Delhi?

Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Jewellery Design and Technology course in INSD-Delhi? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

28th November 2018, 09:24 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Jewellery Design and Technology in INSD-Delhi?

For pursuing the course, all the interested candidates should check the minimum eligibility criteria which is students must have completed 10 + 2 or equivalent examination from recognised board.

All the interested candidate can apply to the college for getting admission in the course. No special entrance test will be conducted for the students. On the basis of students marks in 10 + 2 they will be admitted in the course.
28th November 2018, 10:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Jewellery Design and Technology in INSD-Delhi?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Jewellery Design and Technology in INSD-Delhi is given below.

You must have passed 10+2 examination in any discipline from a recognized board to be eligible. Candidates are admitted based on marks obtained in the 10+2 examination.
You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
http://www.insd.edu.in/jewelry-desig...ses-delhi.html
29th November 2018, 11:31 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Diploma in Jewellery Design and Technology in INSD-Delhi is given below.

=> In order to get admission in Diploma in Jewellery Design and Technology in INSD-Delhi the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> As per my knowledge, the interested candidates can apply directly to the INSD-Delhi.

CONTACT ADDRESS

UA-38, 2nd Floor, Bungalow Road
Kamla Nagar, Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?