17th August 2019, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Burdwan Medical College?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from Burdwan Medical College. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course?

21st August 2019, 10:19 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Burdwan Medical College?

Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) is a Medical Lab Technologist Diploma course. The required eligibility to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Burdwan Medical College is the candidate should have passed 12th class with science subject (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology is 50%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?