26th December 2018, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Mining Engineering in Abdul Kalam Institute of Technological Sciences?

Hello everyone, I want to join Abdul Kalam Institute of Technological Sciences for studying Diploma in Mining Engineering course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course in this college. Please tell me asap.

31st December 2018, 12:29 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Mining Engineering in Abdul Kalam Institute of Technological Sciences?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Mining Engineering in Abdul Kalam Institute of Technological Sciences are as follows:-

Candidate must have passed their 10th or 12th from a recognized university from Science stream.

Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in 10th or 12th.

There is no any particular age limit required.

You can get admission after clearing entrance examination conducted by college as well as through direct entry.
31st December 2018, 12:46 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Mining Engineering in Abdul Kalam Institute of Technological Sciences?

** Diploma in Mining Engineering is a Diploma level Mining Engineering course.

** The duration of this course is three years after 10th and two years 12th class.

** For this course, the candidate should have passed 10th class from a recognized board.

** The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of written test in Abdul Kalam Institute of Technological Sciences.
1st January 2019, 01:30 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Mining Engineering from Abdul Kalam Institute of Technological Sciences are mentioned below:-

Candidate must have passed their matriculation (10th) or its equivalent with at least 55% aggregate from a recognised educational board.
1st January 2019, 04:46 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to join Abdul Kalam Institute of Technological Sciences for studying Diploma in Mining Engineering course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course in this college. Please tell me asap.

Eligibility to study the Diploma in Mining Engineering at Abdul Kalam Institute of Technological Sciences is a pass in 10th standard board examination from a recognized board. Duration of the Diploma in Mining Engineering in the Abdul Kalam Institute of Technological Sciences is three years. There are 60 Diploma in Mining Engineering seats available in the Abdul Kalam Institute of Technological Sciences. The details can be seen in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?