16th August 2018, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Neuro Nursing in National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences, Bengaluru?

Hello everyone, I want to do Diploma in Neuro Nursing from National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences, Bengaluru. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

30th June 2019, 08:32 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Neuro Nursing in National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences, Bengaluru?

The required eligibility to study Diploma in Neuro Nursing in National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences, Bengaluru is the candidate should have passed GNM or B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in GNM or B.Sc. Nursing course to get admission in Diploma in Neuro Nursing is 50%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of written examination which is conducted by the National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences, Bengaluru.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?