12th March 2019, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Nursing Education and Administration in The Gandhigram Institute of Rural Health and Family Welfare Trust?

Hello, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria to study in The Gandhigram Institute of Rural Health and Family Welfare Trust for Diploma in Nursing Education and Administration course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to join this institute for this course.

18th March 2019, 12:46 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Nursing Education and Administration in The Gandhigram Institute of Rural Health and Family Welfare Trust?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Nursing Education and Administration in The Gandhigram Institute of Rural Health and Family Welfare Trust:

Candidates must have a GNM certificate with RN/ RM of minimum 5 years clinical experience to be eligible to study Diploma in Nursing Education and Administration in The Gandhigram Institute of Rural Health and Family Welfare Trust. Male nurses are also eligible with equivalent qualification in lieu of midwifery.

For more details:
http://www.girhfwt.org/rhtti.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?