29th March 2020, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques in Al Shifa College of Paramedical Sciences Perinthalmanna?

Hello, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria to study in Al Shifa College of Paramedical Sciences Perinthalmanna for Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to join this college for this course.

2nd April 2020, 01:16 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques in Al Shifa College of Paramedical Sciences Perinthalmanna?

The eligibility to study the Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques in Al Shifa College of Paramedical Sciences Perinthalmanna is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. The candidate minimum age should be 17 years and the maximum age should be 35 years.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.alshifacollegeofparamedicalsciences.com
3rd April 2020, 08:54 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques in Al Shifa College of Paramedical Sciences Perinthalmanna?

You can check the eligibility to study Diploma in Operation Theatre Technique in Al Shifa College of Paramedical Sciences Perinthalmanna-

The candidate should have done 10+2 with atleast 55% in any discipline from a recognised board.

Admission process- Entrance exam based
4th April 2020, 06:19 PM
Vismithagowda

The eligibility to study the Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques in Al Shifa College of Paramedical Sciences Perinthalmanna is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. The candidate minimum age should be 17 years and the maximum age should be 35 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?