1st July 2019, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant in Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Bhagalpur?

Hello, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria to study in Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Bhagalpur for Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to join this institute for this course.

3rd July 2019, 11:03 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant in Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Bhagalpur?

Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant is a 12th level Ophthalmology Medical course. The required eligibility to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant in Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Bhagalpur is the candidate should have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant at Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Bhagalpur is 50%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?