27th March 2019, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Paint Technology in GICED-Mumbai?

Hello everyone, I want to do Diploma in Paint Technology from GICED-Mumbai. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

31st March 2019, 01:47 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Paint Technology in GICED-Mumbai?

=> DPT stand for Diploma in Paint Technology. Diploma in Paint Technology is a diploma type course and the duration of Diploma in Paint Technology course is three years.

=> The minimum qualification required for the admission of Diploma in Paint Technology course is the candidate should have passed 10th class from a recognized board.

=> The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of written examination in GICED-Mumbai and 10th class percentage of marks.
31st March 2019, 09:49 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Paint Technology in GICED-Mumbai?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Paint Technology in GICED-Mumbai are mentioned below:-
Candidate must have completed their 10th standard with at least 55% aggregate or equivalent CGPA from a recognised educational board.

Course Duration - 3 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?