19th September 2019, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Pharmacy at Punjab College of Pharmacy?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Pharmacy at the Punjab College of Pharmacy. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this course in this institute.

22nd September 2019, 10:33 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Pharmacy at Punjab College of Pharmacy?

Diploma in Pharmacy is an undergraduate Diploma Course in the medical field of Pharmacy. The required eligibility to study Diploma in Pharmacy at Punjab College of Pharmacy is the candidate should have passed Intermediate examination in Science from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the Intermediate examination in Science to get admission in this course is 50%. The course duration of Diploma in Pharmacy is 2 years.
22nd September 2019, 11:34 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Pharmacy at Punjab College of Pharmacy?

The minimum eligibility required to pursue Diploma in Pharmacy at Punjab College of Pharmacy is 10+2 passed in any stream with minimum 50%marks (45% reserved category) from a recognized board.

The admission to Diploma in Pharmacy at Punjab College of Pharmacy is on the basis of your rank and scores in Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test followed by counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?