12th February 2019, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Production Engineering in CITD-Hyderabad?

Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Production Engineering course in CITD-Hyderabad? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

16th February 2019, 07:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Production Engineering in CITD-Hyderabad?

You can apply for polytechnic entrance exam of your concerned state if you are looking for admission in diploma in production engineering. Admission will be on the basis of rank and seats are allotted through counselling.

Just make sure you are well prepared for the entrance exam. The minimum qualification required for the polytechnic entrance exam is class 10th from a recognized board of education.
16th February 2019, 09:45 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Production Engineering in CITD-Hyderabad?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Production Engineering in CITD-Hyderabad are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their 10th or 12th having Science as a compulsory subject from a recognized board.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate.
18th February 2019, 01:04 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Diploma in Production Engineering in CITD-Hyderabad:-

Duration of the course - 1 year

Level of course - diploma after 10+2

Type of course - Diploma

Eligibility - candidate should have to pass 10+2 with non med stream from recognised board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?