19th September 2018, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Psychological Medicine in MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Psychological Medicine from MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

21st September 2018, 01:36 AM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Psychological Medicine in MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Psychological Medicine in MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital are mentioned below:-

Candidate must have passed 10th from a recognized board.

Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate in 10th examination.
21st September 2018, 05:12 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Psychological Medicine in MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Psychological Medicine in MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their qualification of standard 12th with at least 55% aggregate from a recognized board with PCB as main subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?