8th December 2020, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Tourism & Travel Management in Amity Institute of Vocational and Industrial Training?

Dear friends, I am interested in studying Diploma in Tourism & Travel Management in Amity Institute of Vocational and Industrial Training. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please let me know immediately.

12th December 2020, 02:27 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Tourism & Travel Management in Amity Institute of Vocational and Industrial Training?

Eligibility :
1.10+2 or any other equivalent qualification with minimum 50% marks.
2.Some of the very renowned universities and colleges conduct an entrance examination for admission.
12th December 2020, 07:35 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Tourism & Travel Management in Amity Institute of Vocational and Industrial Training?

Eligibility
The course is offered to.students who.have passed their 10+2 or equivalent education from a recognised board...

Those who have done diploma after class 10th as a part of 10+3 pattern of education can also.apply for admission to the course...
12th December 2020, 07:52 PM
jeet2porwal

Eligibility to study Diploma in Tourism & Travel Management in Amity Institute of Vocational and Industrial Training can be seen below.

You must have completed intermediate with minimum aggregate of 60% to get admission.

Admission will done through entrance exam conducted by Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?