17th August 2018, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Executive Diploma in International Business in Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai?

Hi friends, I want to join Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai for Executive Diploma in International Business course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this institute for this course.

30th June 2019, 09:02 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Executive Diploma in International Business in Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai?

Executive Diploma in International Business is a diploma type course and the duration of Executive Diploma in International Business course is 1 year.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

=> In order to get admission in Executive Diploma in International Business course, the candidate should have passed graduation course in the respective field from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to get admission in Executive Diploma in International Business course is 50%.

For the application process, you should visit the official website of International Business at the Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?