17th August 2019, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Foundation Diploma in Architecture and Design at the Institute of Design Environment and Architecture?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study Foundation Diploma in Architecture and Design at the Institute of Design Environment and Architecture. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this course in this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

20th August 2019, 10:59 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Foundation Diploma in Architecture and Design at the Institute of Design Environment and Architecture?

The required eligibility to study Foundation Diploma in Architecture and Design at the Institute of Design Environment and Architecture is the candidate should have passed 10th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 10th class to get admission in Foundation Diploma in Architecture and Design is 55%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of written examination score at the Institute of Design Environment and Architecture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?