23rd February 2019, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Advanced Computing in Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, Kolkata?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study PG Diploma in Advanced Computing in Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, Kolkata. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this course in this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

9th March 2019, 09:04 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Advanced Computing in Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, Kolkata?

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Advanced Computing in Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, Kolkata:

Candidates must be a Engineering graduate in any discipline like, BE/BTech/BSc. Engineering (4 years)/AMIE/AIETE/DoEACC B level etc. from any recognized university.
Candidates having post graduation in Engineering Sciences or post graduation in Mathematics or allied subjects or post graduation in Physics/Computing/Management are also eligible to study provided that they must hold graduation degree in Sciences.

Candidates must have secured minimum 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?