17th August 2019, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Banking, Insurance and Financial Services in TA Pai Management Institute?

Hi friends, can you help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying PG Diploma in Banking, Insurance and Financial Services in TA Pai Management Institute? I am interested to do this Diploma course at this institute. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

21st August 2019, 10:53 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Banking, Insurance and Financial Services in TA Pai Management Institute?

The required eligibility to study PG Diploma in Banking, Insurance, and Financial Services in TA Pai Management Institute is the candidate should have passed graduation course in the relative field from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to get admission in PG Diploma in Banking, Insurance, and Financial Services is 50%. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list displayed by the TA Pai Management Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?