12th August 2018, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Chef’s Management in Goa College of Hospitality and Culinary Education?

Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying PG Diploma in Chef’s Management in Goa College of Hospitality and Culinary Education? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to fo this course in this college. Thank you!

15th October 2018, 01:16 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Chef’s Management in Goa College of Hospitality and Culinary Education?

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Chef’s Management in Goa College of Hospitality and Culinary Education are given below.

=> Post Graduate Diploma in Chef's Management is an post graduation course.

=> The duration of Post Graduate Diploma in Chef's Management course is one year.

=> For this course candidate should have passed 3 Years Diploma in Chef's Management from a recognized university/Board.

=> Also you should appear in entrance which is organized by the Goa College of Hospitality and Culinary Education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?