17th August 2019, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Corporate Law in Indian Law Institute Delhi?

I want to do PG Diploma in Corporate Law from Indian Law Institute Delhi. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Waiting for your response.

21st August 2019, 10:58 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Corporate Law in Indian Law Institute Delhi?

Post Graduate Diploma in Corporate Law is a diploma type course and the duration of Post Graduate Diploma in Corporate Law is 1 year. The required eligibility to study PG Diploma in Corporate Law in Indian Law Institute Delhi is the candidate should have passed graduation course in the respective stream from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Corporate Law is 50%.
24th August 2019, 01:12 PM
sharmasheetal

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Corporate Law in Indian Law Institute Delhi?

The minimum eligibility to study PG Diploma in Corporate Law in Indian Law Institute Delhi :-
Candidate must be passed Graduation from the recognized university in the respective stream.
The minimum marks required in graduation is 50%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?