25th August 2018, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Education Management in Narsee Monjee Institute, Mumbai?

I want to do PG Diploma in Education Management from Narsee Monjee Institute, Mumbai. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Waiting for your response.

31st August 2018, 05:50 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Education Management in Narsee Monjee Institute, Mumbai?

Eligibility to study PG diploma in education management in Narsee Monjee Institute ,Mumbai

Eligibility criteria :-

A bachelor degree from a recognised University with at least 50% marks and minimum of three years experience in teaching, research or administration.

Selection Process:-

The admission shall be based on a personal interview conducted by the institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?