26th September 2019, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Finance at the Skyline Business School Gurgaon?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study PG Diploma in Finance at the Skyline Business School Gurgaon. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this course in this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

30th September 2019, 07:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Finance at the Skyline Business School Gurgaon?

You need to have a degree in any discipline from a recognized board of education if you are looking for admission in PG Diploma in Finance course. Just make sure you have got a minimum of 50% marks in hour graduation because this is the minimum required for entrance exams.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and interview. You can appear for the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university to which the college is affiliated. You can also appear for exams like CAT/MAT/GMAT.
30th September 2019, 09:02 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Finance at the Skyline Business School Gurgaon?

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Finance at the Skyline Business School Gurgaon are as follows:-
Candidates must have completed bachelor's degree in Finance or an equivalent with 50% marks from a recognized university.
Candidate who have completed their 3 years Diploma course in any stream from a recognized board are also eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?