16th January 2021, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Human Resource Management in SCMHRD Pune?

Dear friends, I am interested in studying PG Diploma in Human Resource Management in SCMHRD Pune. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please let me know immediately.

19th January 2021, 12:20 AM
Kukdu_ku

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Human Resource Management in SCMHRD Pune?

The following Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Human Resource Management in SCMHRD Pune :-

Graduate from any recognised University/Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade.
19th January 2021, 08:38 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Human Resource Management in SCMHRD Pune?

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Human Resource Management in SCMHRD Pune can be seen below.

You must have completed Graduation in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% from recognized university.

Admission will be done through entrance exam conducted by university.

For application procedure visit official website-
https://www.scmhrd.edu/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?