24th August 2019, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Information Technology in Webwiz College of IT Chittoor?

I want to do PG Diploma in Information Technology from Webwiz College of IT Chittoor. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Waiting for your response.

28th August 2019, 12:07 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Information Technology in Webwiz College of IT Chittoor?

The candidates willing to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology in Webwiz College of IT Chittoor must be a technical graduate or equivalent from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks.

The admission to the Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology in Webwiz College of IT Chittoor is on the basis of the scores of Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering.

The duration of Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology would be of 1 year with 2 semester each of 6 months duration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?